Friday, December 10, 2010

TVD's Idelic Hour with Jon Sidel


Greetings from Laurel Canyon!

If someone were to ask me what kind of music I play on The Idelic Hour, my knee-jerk reaction would be, "dope shit."

Dope, this week's Idelic Hour muse, is in every way a loaded word. After all "getting high" has been running through the veins of rock n roll since the very start.




When The Rolling Stones posed the question, "How come it tastes so good?" our collaborative, primal response is "ya ya, ya whoo!" From Laura Nyro's classic Stoned Soul Picnic to The Black Ryder's "Sweet Come Down" the message in this playlist is clear. Cool songs are my drug and "it's so nice to get to stoned."

So get your "gear" sorted, headphones on, and dig on Idelic Doper!

The Idelic Hit of the Week:
Turbo Fruits - Mama's Mad Cos I Fried My Brain






xosidealer

idelicsounds.com | @sidelic


No comments: