Friday, August 27, 2010

TVD's Idelic Hour with Jon Sidel


Greetings from Laurel Canyon!

I woke this morning trying to reflect on what seems to be the “summer that never happened?” Well, it feels that way here, snuggled in our canyon. Still today I’m comforted by the fact that somewhere in the world there are people having a great time experiencing rock n roll together.




This week’s Idelic Hour is actually part two of my salute all of you who are packed your knapsack and made it to one of 2010’s summer rock festivals. As I write, many of you are waking up on a muddy field at Reading or Leeds. This week’s playlist features songs by killer live acts that hit 2010 summer stages and a couple that “blew minds” many summers ago.

Push play, hug your neighbor, have a blast.


xosidealer
idelicsounds.com | @sidelic

The Idelic Hit of the Week:
Wild Nothing - Summer Holiday (Mp3)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are life savers for me. keep going, jon. i believe in you. :)