Wednesday, January 14, 2009

TVD Weekly Wax | The Replacements

Look me in the eye/Then, tell me that I’m satisfied/Was you satisfied?/Look me in the eye/Then, tell me that I’m satisfied/Hey, are you satisfied?/And it goes so slowly on/Everything I’ve ever wanted/Tell me what’s wrong/Look me in the eye/And tell me that I’m satisfied/Were you satisfied?/Look me in the eye/Then, tell me I’m satisfied/And now are you satisfied?/Everything goes/Well, anything goes all of the time/Everything you dream of/Is right in front of you/And everything is a lie/Look me in the eye/And tell me that I’m satisfied/Look me in the eye/Unsatisfied/I’m so, I’m so unsatisfied/I’m so dissatisfied/I’m so, I’m so unsatisfied/I’m so unsatisfied/Well, I’m-a/I’m so, I’m so unsatisfied/I’m so dissatis,dissattis...I’m so.

The Replacements - I Will Dare (Mp3)
The Replacements - Black Diamond (Mp3)
The Replacements - Unsatisfied (Mp3)
The Replacements - Answering Machine (Mp3)
The Replacements - 20th Century Boy (Mp3)

No comments: