Tuesday, December 16, 2008

TVD's Beatles Fanclub Records | '65 & '66

Police Investigate Shooting in Northwest D.C.
Pregnant Woman Is Stabbed

I was going to get on here this morning and bemoan my lack of Christmas spirit to date. Not sure just what it is, really...I'm jittery. Unsettled. It's just not coming despite the big ol' tree in the living room and the cats having a blast batting the ornaments around just like every year.

Pr. George's Man Charged in NW Shooting Death
Attack at Metro Linked to Area Violence

...Can you blame me if I hark back to a 'sweeter time'?

The Beatles Christmas Fanclub Record, 1965 (Mp3)
The Beatles Christmas Fanclub Record, 1965, Outtake One (Mp3)
The Beatles Christmas Fanclub Record, 1965, Outtake Two (Mp3)
The Beatles Christmas Fanclub Record, 1966 (Mp3)
The Beatles Christmas Fanclub Record, 1966, Excerpts (Mp3)

(...600th post. Man, am I tired.)

6 comments:

davyh said...

I'm a bit the same, I think for similar reasons.

Still, it's the Solstice on Sunday - and the beginning of the gradual lightening of days.

"Little darling..."

davyh said...

Oh God and sorry - 600th post!!! Felicitations!!!

Jon said...

Thanks Davy...but your 400 are gems...

Anonymous said...

600 posts! GD, man! Congrats! You've got the best darned posts on the web!! Rock on, and keep on... We love ya, and try to find the Happy in Happy Christmas. ;)

3-Pin said...

Jon - Congrats on the 600th! You have an outstanding and enjoyable blog. I appreciate your keen insights. Thank you for all that you do. Here's to another 600 and more.

Jon said...

Thanks you guys - quite appreciated...