Friday, May 14, 2010

TVD's The Idelic Hour with Jon Sidel


"Oops Mom"

Dear Mom,

I hope this week’s Idelic Hour finds you well. Just wanted to let you know I didn’t totally space Mother’s Day. I bought you a cool card that has a drawing of a teddy bear holding a lollipop but did totally jell on getting to the post office. I’m sure the card would have come way late so I thought I’d just give it to you with some fresh flowers when you come up to the canyon for a visit next month. As I was writing you I got to thinking of all the times I’ve forgotten Mother’s Day and your birthday and decided to dedicate this week’s Idelic Hour mix to you and all the Mommas, who got didn’t get a card or a phone call.

It’s not that we don’t love you, dudes just space sometimes.


Enjoy the tunes!

xosidealer

idelicsounds.com | @sidelic

The Idelic Hour [5/14/2010] (Mp3, 95Mg)

No comments: