Friday, November 21, 2008

TVD | Friday @ Random

I was thrilled to be asked by TVD alum Leerone to contribute to her blog after her two previous appearances here at TVD. If you recall, Leerone was our very first 'First Date' and DJ'd the start of your weekend two weeks ago.

I have to confess that for a moment though, both topically and thematically, I was at a bit of a loss regarding what to post on another blog besides my own. Hell, sometimes I'm at a loss as to what to post HERE, so I found myself taking a bit longer than normal to put together my thoughts.

Frankly, I needed to clear my head. I poured a glass of wine and meandered around TVD HQ the other evening, ...then it hit me.

But you need to head on over to Ms. L's blog to find out just what it was indeed that freed me from the fevered confines of my own cranium. (If you're guessing it was the wine, well - you're half right.)

I anticipate my post over at Leerone's place will be up shortly, but in the meantime, here's a bit of what to expect when blogs collide:


The Clientele - Isn't Life Strange (Mp3)
I Am Kloot - Over My Shoulder (Mp3)
Bedroom Walls - In Anticipation Of Your Suicide (Mp3)
Danny Wilson - Pleasure To Pleasure (Mp3)
The Blue Nile - She Saw The World (Mp3)

No comments: