Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TVD First Date | ...with Fredrik

"I remember standing in a coffee shop listening to 'Lust for Life' by Iggy Pop when this guy I don't really know comes up to me, kind of provokingly, and says - what the hell is this music about? I answered that I think it has something to do with love or possibly food. He didn't look too impressed by my short analysis and I figured that either he doesn't like me or he's just not a music fan. As it turned out he wasn't all that behind, because a little later when I interrogated him for thoughts on our music he really quickly came up with these three: random animals, adventurous hurricanes, and cream drunk from a straw. Given he had only heard the album once or twice, I think that's a pretty colorful description. The one thing I wish he had included is the word 'wood'. Especially in its Finnish version - 'puu'. Well, some things are better left unsaid, I guess." -Fredrik Hultin

Fredrik - Black Fur (Mp3)
Fredrik - 1986 (Mp3)


Fredrik - 1986 from The Kora Records on Vimeo.

No comments: