Thursday, March 13, 2008

TVD SX(NW) | Day Four | See-I


DC based roots reggae rockers SEE-I follow up their "Dinner of Herb" EP with a solid release on Brooklyn's Bastard Jazz Recordings. "The King" was released earlier this month on limited edition 10" vinyl and features the original and dub versions produced by DC's own Thomas Blondet. On the flip side is a funky remix done by The Magic Fly from the UK. Featured throughout are the conscious vocal stylings of SEE-I bredren Rootz and Zeebo. You may have heard Rootz and Zeebo on countless Thievery Corporation tracks or performing live with the band as well. The entire SEE-I team is hard at work on a new album to be released later this year on Fort Knox Recordings.

See-I - The King.mp3
See-I - The King (Dub).mp3
SEE I - The King (Magic Fly Remix).mp3

From the 'Dinner of Herb' EP:
See-I - Dinner of Herb.mp3
See-I - Why Not Tonight.mp3

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/seei

2 comments:

2Tuff said...

big ups!!!

give thanks & praises......

Anonymous said...

Amazing band!!! Mad respect to See-I and the the whole ESL crew. DC in da yard!

Josh Woods
Version Sound - D.C.