Friday, July 9, 2010

TVD's The Idelic Hour with Jon Sidel


Greetings from Laurel Canyon! | Recently everywhere I turn I’m seeing and hearing vampire and werewolf lore! Well at least everywhere save here. I’m guessing that Indian medicine men of ages past put out some kind of “whammy” to protect this canyon from such ghouls. Now, down below on what we call “the Strip,” creeps and fiends rule the air.

After seeing both Twilight Eclipse and an episode of True Blood in the same night, I thought it would be a “ghoul” idea to dedicate this week’s Idelic Hour playlist to these two opposing supernatural species. I certainly had no problem conjuring up enough songs old and new to howl the night through.

Highlights in the mix: Dead Man’s Bones, Sreamin Jay, Pink Mountain Tops, Moontrekks and Margot & The Nuclear So So’s.

xosidealer
idelicsounds.com | @sidelic

The Idelic Hour Podcast [7/9/2010] (Mp3, 54Mg)


No comments: