Friday, December 11, 2009

TVD's Aesthetically Simple Parting Shots

Your Friday Ten's been chosen completely at random ...via iTunes.

TVD’s simple aesthetic #5: Serendipity.


Big Star - Give Me Another Chance (Mp3)
Post Post - Sober (Mp3)
Two People - Rescue Me (Mp3)
Robert Palmer - Johnny And Mary (Mp3)
Jellyfish - Will You Marry Me [Live] (Mp3)
Queen - Funny How Love Is (Mp3)
The Joy Formidable - Cradle [Kyte Remix] (Mp3)
Supergrass - Hollow Little Reign (Mp3)
Arnold - You're A Star (Mp3)
Danny Wilson - Kathleen (Mp3)

4 comments:

davyh said...

It's a code for living; I'm really enjoying it. Are there to be 10 in the series? I hope so.

Happy Friday et al.

Jon said...

Thanks Davy. I anticipate this as a recurring theme in some manner...and I'm open to suggestions...

davyh said...

Recurring - yes. Aesthetics unending. Fashion dates, style is timeless; the bar will be closing soon.

Jon said...

Closing?! I haven't even been yet...!