Friday, July 18, 2008

TVD | Friday @ Random

Forgive me ... I am sleepwalking.
I am jangling along to some song of the moment,
suffering it's sweetness,
luxuriating in it's feeble aproximation of starlight.
Meanwhile there is a real world ...
trains are late, doctors are breaking bad news,
but I am living in a lullaby.

The Field Mice - Let's Kiss And Make Up (Mp3)
The Pale Fountains - (Don't Let Your Love) Start A War (Mp3)
Shack - Cup of Tea (Mp3)
The Shop Assistants - Somewhere In China (Mp3)
Pale Saints - True Coming Dream (Mp3)


Urban Gypsy said...

oh my gosh more pale fountains thank you! do you by any chance have "from across the kitchen table" please???

The Vinyl District said...

I don't...but I DO have the entire "Pacific Street" LP from '84...?

marmiteboy said...

It's great to see the fantastic Pale Saints here as well. A much missed and sadly under rated band.

Urban Gypsy said...

well anything from PF is great, i am always grateful for your generous posts dear VD!

Anonymous said...

Field Mice- great! Have you heard St Etienne's poor cover of this- it was their first single (and pre Sarah Cracknell)? Thanks. Shamus