Friday, May 23, 2008

TVD | Friday @ Random

I can't sing the praises of TVD's guest blogger this week any louder -- Noah, you've done a hell of a job here over the past five days and you're to be commended. And if the traffic stats and the Mp3 downloads are any indication, I'm not alone in this assessment. Cheers Noah! | Watch this space next week for some free weekend tix to the Black Cat! | TVD will return after the Memorial Day holiday on Tuesday. Til then, here are some tracks for your New Wave BBQ this weekend...

The Fixx - You Don't Have To Prove Yourself (Mp3)
Julian Cope - Charlotte Anne (Mp3)
Blanket of Secrecy - Love Me Too (Mp3)
Fiction Factory - Time is Right (Mp3)
ABC - Ocean Blue (Pacific Mix) (Mp3)

4 comments:

davyh said...

Aha! You have a holiday weekend there too - I know you like it when I tell you I've cracked my first Friday night drink whilst you're still toiling for The Man, so I thought I'd tell you - I've just cracked my first Friday night drink x

Jon said...

What took so long...?!

davyh said...

I was enjoying the build up....

Jon said...

Freud would have a field day...