Thursday, January 24, 2008

TVD's Daily Wax | KISS "Gene Simmons"

Simply put, from a branding perspective, one of the finest LP covers ever. In fact, the complete series of four is outstanding. (No foolin'.) Cover painting; Eraldo Carugati, Design; Howard Marks Advertising, Inc.

KISS/Gene Simmons - Radioactive (Mp3)
KISS/Gene Simmons - See You Tonight (Mp3)
KISS/Gene Simmons - Mr. Make Believe (Mp3)
KISS/Gene Simmons - Always Near You_Nowhere To Hide (Mp3)
KISS/Gene Simmons - When You Wish Upon A Star (Mp3)


Dumbek said...

Even when I was a rabid KISS fan I hated this version of "When You Wish Upon A Star". Looking back, I think he was dating Cher at the time. He obviously wasn't thinking clearly, so I'll forgive him for this one.

Radioactive ain't bad though.

The Vinyl District said...

"When You Wish Upon A Star" is pretty bad, I'll give you that. The middle three tracks posted aren't that bad, I say with no hint of irony...really.

Anonymous said...

Ace looked so much better than Gene, AND Ace's solo record was SOOO much better.JEEPZ!Crunch!